SmartyEmaily provides a simple widget that allows currently logged in users of a WP site to subscribe to a customizable list of categories of the site. Once they have subscribed, they will receive simple e-mail notifications that a new post has been posted in one of the categories they subscribed to.
- In the widget section of the dashboard, you can customize (i.e. add and remove) the list of categories that are displayed to the front-end users.
- Allow site admins to format the e-mail that is sent out
- Allow site admins to manage e-mail subscriptions per user
- Allow site admins to style the widget
- Allow site users to subscribe to authors and tags (on top of categories)
Git repository: https://bitbucket.org/rafiki/smartyemaily